Lane Controller for Electronic Toll Collection (Toll Road Management Solution) and Parking Solutions
It is a Linux based Multi Threaded, Event Driven Real-Time system which
interacts with various hardware like:
- Loop Detectors (like Opto22),
- Cameras (like JAI),
- Auto Vehicle Classification (AVC like
Mettler Toledo WIM),
- Auto Vehicle Identification (AVI like
- Automatic Number Plate Recognition (ANPR/LPR/ALPR like
- Can Handle Multiple Lanes (Each Controller can handle upto 8 Lanes)
- Can Support upto 36000 Transactions Per Hour.
- Reporting and Analytics
It determines various parameters like speed of vehicle, weight of vehicle,
number of axles, lane in which vehicle is traveling, direction of travel, time
when detected, Number/License Plate, RF Tag (if any).
Based on the detected
parameters it calculates tolls, creates the transactions and save them with
images and videos captured.
Transactions which failed in ANPR are submitted for manual review.
The stored Transactions, Images and Videos can be manually reviewed and
Various stats are generated to do reporting and performance analysis.